Website Pacific Heating & Cooling
Experienced HVAC Installer
Pay: $25 – $50 /hour which includes On Target Earnings.
- Must follow all EPA rules and regulations related to refrigeration handling.
- Ability to perform all HVAC repairs and replacements to code.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing, and explaining all problems and options to the client.
- Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate HVAC inspection and communicating findings to the client.
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and in an understanding manner
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for HVAC work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing purposes.
- Must know and adhere to all local, state, and federal HVAC codes.
- Must follow OSHA safety standards and be safety conscious at all times.
- Minimum 1 year in HVAC service required (residential experience preferred).
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Be EPA Certified or working towards certification.
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including some weekends and call).
Job Type: Full-time