Website Pacific Heating & Cooling
Job Pay: $20 – $55 which includes on target earnings
Headquartered in Pierce County, WA, Pacific Heating and Cooling is Washington’s Leader in Home Comfort. We are focused on being the best residential heating and air conditioning contractor in the state. Our licensed, bonded, and background-checked technicians are held to the highest standards of workmanship and customer service.
Beginning in 1984, Pacific Heating & Cooling has built a strong professional reputation focusing on providing an excellent customer experience. In addition, we are committed to treating our coworkers and customers like family. Pacific Heating & Cooling also takes pride in giving back to our community. Our company offers heating and air conditioning services to homes in South King, Pierce, and Thurston counties.
Pacific Heating and Cooling has an immediate need for an enthusiastic, self-motivated HVAC Apprentice for our Electrical, Duct Cleaning, and Service/Maintenance departments. The successful candidate must be able to work efficiently with great attention to detail, should have exceptional multi-tasking skills, and be organized and able to perform in a fast-paced environment. This is an hourly, non-exempt, at-will position. Must be available to work full shifts plus overtime.
HVAC Experience is not required, we will give you paid training!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong communication, sales, and customer service skills
- Perform routine maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to inspect, repair, and conduct maintenance on furnaces, coils, condenser units, etc.
- Demonstrate Respect, Compassion, and Integrity when communicating with clients
- Ability to communicate recommendations and services
- Demonstrate the ability to perform tasks in a timely manner in accordance with Pacific Heating and Cooling’s quality and safety standards
- Ability to demonstrate punctuality
- Participate in weekly meetings for continuing training and development
- Quick, efficient and organized
- Clean cut, appearance is neat and respectful
- Passionate about the HVAC trade
- Valid Driver license
- Clean driving record and background
- Work closely with all other workers and supervisors while maintaining a polite professional attitude
- Arrive on time and ready to work with a positive attitude.
- Attend all meetings and training
- Adhere to codes, OSHA standards and all safety and handbook policies. Including maintaining and organizing company vehicles and property.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
Great Pay & benefits! Great Atmosphere! Growing Company!
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
All our employees wear a mask when inside the building. Surfaces are sanitized regularly, and air scrubbers filter clean air through out the building.