Website Pacific Heating & Cooling
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Salary: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Headquartered in Pierce County, WA, Pacific Heating and Cooling is Washington’s Leader in Home Comfort. We are focused on being the best residential heating and air conditioning contractor in the state. Our licensed, bonded, and background-checked technicians are held to the highest standards of workmanship and customer service.
Beginning in 1984, Pacific Heating & Cooling has built a strong professional reputation focusing on providing an excellent customer experience. In addition, we are committed to treating our coworkers and customers like family. Pacific Heating & Cooling also takes pride in giving back to our community. Our company offers heating and air conditioning services to homes in South King, Pierce, and Thurston counties.
Pacific Heating and Cooling has an immediate need for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Electrical Journeyman. The successful candidate must be able to work efficiently with great attention to detail, should have exceptional multi-tasking skills and be organized and able to perform in a fast-paced environment. This is an hourly, nonexempt, at-will position. Must be available to work full shifts plus overtime.
- Ability to perform all electrical replacement and repairs to local, state and NEC Codes.
- Ability to safely perform on live and energized components on a daily basis.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints and electrical drawings.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for electrical work as well as calculations for necessary invoicing purposes.
- Active WA State Electrical Journeyman License
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces.
- Attention to detail.
- Must follow OSHA and all safety standards and processes.
- Valid Washington State drivers’ license.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skill.
- Participate in a team environment.
- May require overtime
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
Job Type: Full-time